- Why You Should Exhibit
Why You Should Exhibit
- Diversification of import origin – broadening of opportunities for suppliers from many different countries
- Australia is a strong, stable and affluent economy.
- Australia is a low tariff environment which supports strong and increasing import penetration
- Low interest rate environment fueling discretionary spending
- Industry has a low level of concentration providing opportunities for both volume and smaller-scale suppliers
With a strong import propensity, stable economy and increasing population and affluence, Australia represents an ideal export destination.
Australia has in place ten free trade agreements with countries including: China, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, USA, Chile, ASEAN, Malaysia, and Japan. Negotiations are currently underway with India, and Indonesia.
Meet the trade buyers representing retailers from national chains through to independent stores, distributors, agents, manufacturers, importers and designers across Australia and New Zealand.
This established business event enjoys an impressive following of industry leaders and qualified trade buyers from across Australia and New Zealand.
Australia’s off shore manufacturing and importing is increasing year on year. So too, is the diversity of the supplier and countries. The timing has never been better to export to and partner with Australian business.